We are currently in need of applicants for the following positions:
Latto is looking for a technological leader, to design, develop and lead the technological solutions, and lead our development team.End-to-end leader - From design to deployment. Full ownership of the process and quality of the deliveries. Provide design and architecture leadership, mentor the team, and implement best practices Hands-on coding in various technologies Work closely with Product and Business to deliver efficient solutions on time We are looking for:
- Visionary technological leader, with strong interpersonal and managerial skills.
- Team player who is passionate about empowering their employees.
- Genuinely passionate about coding, cutting edge technologies, and being hands-on when needed.
- Experience in building and scaling best in class tech teams.
- A “Can-Do” mentality and mindset.
- An administrative experience is definitely an advantage Qualifications:
- Experience leading, managing, and scaling R&D teams
- Familiar with media and SaaS platforms.
- Hands-on coding, when needed.
- Cross-platform knowledge (web, mobile, back-end)
- Fluent english
This position offers the right candidate an opportunity to be a part of cool, young compant that delivers OTT solutions worldwide. The candidate will leverage his/her technical skill set to assist sales in identifying opportunities, designing custom technical solutions, and assisting the customer through the technical integration process. These activities will be closely tied and 100% focused on closing new business for the company. The core function of this position is pre sales engineering. We are looking for candidate like you to help sales team meet it's targets.Basic Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with software applications support
- Experience with Windows and *nix platforms
- Scripting including PowerShell (Bash is advantage)
- Experience in Web applications development in C#, .Net (Java, PHP is advantage)
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, DHCP, DNS and Web applications and supporting multi-tier Web application architectures
- Experience with administering Web servers – MS IIS and Apache
- Experience with databases – MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB
- Knowledge of source control systems – SVN or SourceSafe
- Experience with monitoring tools (PRTG, Nagios, Cacti, others)
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Experience in working with API data feeds, ingestion techniques, data mapping, data modeling, and coding
- Knowledge of both network and systems security
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues ranging from system resources to application stack traces